Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy x 10

This new job has me running ragged. It's invigorating but also quite exhausting. Schedule for the next few days:

1. Today: Fly to Maine from Cleveland...total of about 5ish hours with all the stops etc.
2. Land in Maine at 10:30 p.m.
3. Fly home (hour and a half drive), collapse into bed.
4. Friday: Up in the morning to drive to Rob's parents' house (four hour drive) to see my Robbie and my vicious beast.
5. Saturday: Leave my Robbie and go visit my whole fam damily (45 minute drive).
6. Saturday evening: book it back home (four hour drive), do some work, sleep.
7. Sunday: Get up and drive the hour and a half back to the airport to go to Cleveland.

This is seriously more driving in a four-day period than I've EVER driven. FACT.

I'm having fun with the job so far, though, and I really like my coworkers. It's just hard being away from Rob all over again...Everytime I call him I'll say things like, "Don't worry, even though I'm traveling I still love you and I don't want this to break us apart."

Too bad I forgot that this is what I always wanted to hear when he was gone, and he doesn't need to hear it because he KNOWS everything will be okay. So his response is usually along the lines of, "Yep, I know. I love you. Oh, I went to shoot my rifle today..."

I am a huuuuge fan of my soon-to-be husband.

2 comments:

  1. :D

    I heart being a fan of the (soon-to-be) husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew you do seem busy! enjoy seeing the hubs to be!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.