Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Friday, April 15, 2011

Quote-Lovin' Friday



I would like to share a couple of quotes from my favorite author, Tom Robbins, to transition you (and me) into your (and my weekend).

"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love."

"There is no such thing as a weird human being, it's just that some people require more understanding than others."

This weekend Robbie is going to the big city to practice with his band while I head in the opposite direction for a tattoo show. My artist asked me last week if he could enter my half-sleeve into the competition! I'm very excited but a little nervous.

What are your weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. i really love that first quote. i've rediscovered my love for sylvia plath this week and i've been jotting down and remember my favorite quotes by her!
    a tattoo show sounds really fun...and your tattoo SHOULD be in a contest--it's so unique and beautiful!
    thank you for your sweet words yesterday, i feel much better today :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.