Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Never Thought I'd Do This: What I'm Wearing

Yeah, yeah, an outfit post.  I don't usually do these because I feel so awkward in my own skin, but this morning Rob left for the gym and I thought, "What the hell?"

Because of my tattoo's placement, my artist told me that I should only wear shorts, dresses, or skirts, which was a pretty awesome sentence to bestow upon me in my opinion.  Today I decided to wear my Little Chief Honeybee dress from ModCloth.  I like it, and I think it's more flattering to my shape than these pictures portray. Also, I'm still learning the great skill of accessorizing, so the outfit below might seem kind of bare. AND FINALLY, these pictures are of much higher quality than Blogger makes it look, so click on them to see me in my full glory.

Behold, teh awkward:




To demonstrate the placement/relative size of the newest addition.
OH haii out the window
So, there you have it. My first outfit post. Breathe it in.

By the way, I had to change after these pictures into a longer dress.  Part of the sentence given to me by my tattoo artist was that the dress/skirt/shorts had to actually cover the thing to help protect it.

17 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the dress and the tattoo! I hope you do more of these. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, you don't have to give the stink eye in self portraits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! The honeybee dress is perfect on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress and your tattoo looks awesome!!! You're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make me miss having short hair. it's so much easier! in college i had the same pixie cut, and i kinda liked it because i was the only one :)

    you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this, you look gorgeous!!!! Love your new tat:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i didn't know kaelah had a dress named after her. how cool!

    and it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely dress :) and I really like your tattoo too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, you look awesome! What I'm Wearing posts are always awkward, you just gotta embrace it :) LOVE how your tattoo has turned out!!! It really looks great. And that dress looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is cute! How did you take the picture? With a self timer? Cute outfit too girl :)

    Ashley Sloan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I love this dress on you... and I've never done a What I Wore post before either. =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. how much do i love this? like, times one million. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so purty. :)You're so purty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. loooovely outfit!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. NICE NEW TATTOO. Love the color!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.