Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Check out these stunning photos of baby animals inside the womb...insane! I love the elephant best.

I've been debating getting a pair of TOMS and I think if I do they will be these.

Rob and I made this Gypsy Soup from Moosewood the other night...it was amazing! Totally vegetarian and can be gluten-free, as long as you get gluten-free veggie stock!

21 Images You Won't Believed are Photoshopped, part 8.

I've been waffling on whether to buy these shoes from Modcloth.

I would love to make this (seems so easy) but I have a feeling it would look a lot worse if I did it.

Awesome beer packages.

Check out this badass Where's Waldo? tattoo! (thanks to my seester Megan for this)


I could get lost in this picture. {credit}

If you are having a bad day, I guarantee that this video will make it better.


 
Some amazing creative truths.  My favorite: "Every child is an artist. The problem is staying an artist when you grow up." - Pablo Picasso

How to be a Hipster, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. Just a reminder of how unoriginal we all are.


I want to thank you all for the kind words on Tuesday's post.  You're all amazing and I felt instantly better after writing that and reading all your comments.  Love, chocolate and Chipotle to all of you.

Oh, and keep your eyes out for my first vlog tomorrow.  The skies might collapse from the weight of my awkwardness.

20 comments:

  1. Oh! I've been wanting to get a pair of TOMS myself. And those are too cute!

    Let's follow each other! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally just made my day by sharing the "how to be a hipster" links. LOL. I'm guilty of a couple things...I turn my nose up to today's country in favor of "good country" from the past. And Eternal Sunshine is one of my all time favorite movies.

    Excited for your vlog tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! and I will be your enabler - BUY THE SHOES. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The illustrations in the hipster links are BEYOND hilarious! LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff! I love the elephant too! so weird/awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the shark and elephant ultrasounds...so eerily beautiful! i really want vans too! they make them like espadrilles/wedges too, and they're super cute. can't wait for the vlog!!

    PS thanks for the recipe...i'll definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the Waldo tattoo. That is incredible!

    NEVER question a shoe purchase. The answer is always "just buy them."

    Also, TOMS? Yep, I've been wanting a pair for forever and the ones you picked are awesome!

    Hope you're doing better today, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have good taste, I have those TOMS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was one of my fave thursday posts yet! So much good stuff in this one. Also? You need to buy TOMS. I bought mine the day after I got home from Greece and have only taken them off to sleep and shower. They are like clouds on my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite part about Thursday :) Of course I think you always post something animals for me and I want to buy those Toms too! I love mine, I really like the polka dot ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those TOMS, definitely a yes! And the hipster links made me laugh hysterically!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um I think you should go for those Modcloth shoes :) So you and so CUTE! :) That photo is amazing...! Good luck on your vlog! I have no freaking clue how to make one haha so that is awesome! I'm sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to get a pair of Toms. A friend of mine just had her wedding and she had the guys wear Toms for their shoes.

    I love this post! Lots of fun things. Also, I think I could get lost in that picture too because of how circular it is. The shapes and the lighting make it feel spherical.

    Also... So happy I found your blog! Subscribing right now. :) Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i own a pair of those TOMS... and i love them! they go with everything and add a nice little punch of flavor to any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my. I could get lost in that photo too - it's absolutely stunning. and thank you for the sweet comment on my favourite photo on Anonymous Was A Woman. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.