Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve Snow & a Christmas Wishlist

Yesterday Rob and I looked at the weather and noticed that a rather significant snowstorm was making its way straight for us, so instead of waiting until today to make the 3.5-hour trek to my dad's house we left that evening.

This morning we woke up to this...

Photobucket

...so I feel that it is totally appropriate for me to create a Christmas Wishlist, no? As a side note, doesn't this picture look like it was taken on film?  It wasn't, obviously, but I'm glad that this Instagram filter gives me the appropriate amount of hipster cred.


1. Beams boots by Blowfish.  I'm currently having a love affair with boots and I blame my reintroduction to blogging.  Before I could totally justify walking around looking like a slob all day but now I spend my time looking at all of your cute outfits, so, thanks for that.

Photobucket


2. Any iPhone case from this site for my new iPhone 4 or 4S (which I should get before our trip toFlorida in December, eee!). I especially like these (1 // 2 // 3 // 4).  If I didn't get them as an iPhone case I would love to have them as prints, especially 1, 3, and 4.

  PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



3. A Magic Mouse for my MacBook Pro.  I use a little USB mouse but the navigations are all backwards and it hardly works in Photoshop.  I think my darling sister Megan will be getting this for me this year.

Photobucket


4. Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 2.  There have been a couple times (like this trip home) that I drag my laptop along only so I can blog or easily type on the go (first world problems or what, amirite?) If I had this keyboard I would only need my iPad. I talked to my dad about it so I think this might be a reality this Christmas! Wee!

Photobucket

5. A new tattoo.  I mean, why not right?

6. I would like my camera to celebrate Christmas by magically working again.

What do you guys want for Christmas, or for your preferred holiday?

Also, does anyone else feel like materialistic a-hole after posting stuff like this? Damn hipster guilt.

11 comments:

  1. Those boots are totally on my wishlist too-- love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Russian doll case is so cute it hurts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via delirious rhapsody. So glad to be reading!

    http://elizakprints.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leaving last night was a good idea... it's crazy how much snow we got today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your use of the term "hipster cred." It is the kind of thing I usually say with admittedly too much twang.
    I also think you should get the mrschknkv iphone case. Let's be realistic, you know exactly what I'm trying to say. I can't help it that I'm too redneck to remember the word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it make me feel like an a-hole to post a Christmas list? Not really. This is so, because I know for certain I'd be lucky to receive one thing on the list. I'm totally OK with it, though. So, in my opinion, posting a Christmas list falls into the category of "it's fun to dream." I will say, if I had an iPhone (I'm still in the dark ages), I'd love to have case 1 or 3. They are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was totally thinking about creating a wishlist this year, but I have a lot of trouble making a logical, realistic one for some reason! Can I make an infinite list?

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the iphone cases! i really need a new one...mine has cracks and is horrible. you inspired me to get one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg....I just spent like TWO (I feel ridiculous admitting that) hours searching through those amazing iphone cases! I narrowed it down to like 20 favorites, haha. So yeah, thanks for sharing that website!

    Also, that is a very pretty picture. And now I'm going to go find you on IG. =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. that magic mouse thing looks pretty sweet...hmmm...i might have to add it to MY list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas wishlists for have consisted of the same things the past few years. 1. Money for all the things that I've felt the need to purchase for myself the prior 11 months. 2. Gift cards for all the things I feel the need to purchase myself the next 11 months. 3. Something fun that you think I might like. Last year this was the complete Where's Waldo six book collection. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.