Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Guest Post: Jess's Holiday Playlist

While Rob and I are on vacation in Florida I thought I'd share some awesome blog writers with you.  This is my first guest post extravaganza so I hope you enjoy!  First up is Jess, who is one of my favorite bloggers ever.  I love her sense of humor and reading about her family (especially her adorable son Wyatt...baby fever!). I'm sure you already know she exists but if not, check her out.  And have her make a banner for your blog, because she does GREAT work (see my banner)! :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey there! I'm Jess from IROCKSOWHAT and I'm so happy to be guest posting on To Make Love Stay. And since we're already in full swing of the holidays, I thought it'd be cool to share my favorite holiday songs! These are all very classy and therefore should be listened to while walking around with wine.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

  1. this has to be one of the best holiday playlists, ever. i have a definite preference for older christmas music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "these are all very classy and therefore should be listened to while walking around with wine" haha love it

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.