Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rob's First Day of Work

By the time most of you read this my husband will have started his first day of work at his new job.

Photobucket
Thinking about boobs or fried chicken or some shit.

This may seem like a goofy thing to write about but my pride for my husband knows no bounds, be they common courtesy or interest on the part of the person I'm talking to.  

I'm so excited for Robbie to start this new chapter.  I know he'll do a great job, as he does with everything he puts his mind to.  It'll be difficult at times, but as Rob's dad said of us at our rehearsal dinner, we have never been a couple who does things the easy way.

Robbie, I love you so much and I am so, so proud of you.  Good luck on your pack test today.

Happy April, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck to Robbie! And happy April to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good reason to be proud of him! I wish him luck, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck to him! and i think he's imagining a teleporting camel spider with boobs on the way to KFC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post! Rob's a lucky guy to have you.

    - Lauren

    Flowerchild Post-Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this in my google reader feed! Good luck Rob!!!! I hope this time passes super quick for you guys so your reunited soon
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.