Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's That Time Again...

It's "Ask Caitlin Questions" time!

I did a question-answering series last year at some point and I had a lot of fun with it, plus I have some new readers, so I'm back again.

Here's your chance (that I know you've been dying for, obviously) to ask me any question you'd like.  For reals, any question.  I'm a pretty open book and I'm fine with answering just about anything.

I'm debating whether to do this in blog or vlog form, so if you post a question please provide me with your preference.  I'm leaning toward a vlog or a series of vlogs.

Get to it, pretty ladies (and maybe a few gentlemen)!

Photobucket
Go ahead and ask, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.