Home About Me About Us Contact Reads

Monday, August 27, 2012

Thoughts I Had While Washing the Dishes

1. Do sunflower seeds count as a meal if they make my stomach so sick I don't feel like eating anything else?

2. "Millions of peaches, peaches for me, millions of peaches, peaches for free."

3. "Millions of Cypress, Cypress for me, millions of Cypress, Cypress for free."

4. "Catherine Zeta-Joooooones, she dips beneath laserrrrrs, whooooaaaa."

5. Is there any conceivable way I can avoid making dinner tonight?

6. Maybe I shouldn't use the same glass all day, across multiple days.

7. How many glasses do Rob and I currently have in the bedroom? I think 3?

8. I haven't showered today, I bet my hair is greasy. Wait.

9. Cypress needs to walk soon.

10. Where the hell is her collar and leash? I haven't seen the nice ones in days.

11. "Bling bling, that is ghetto FABULOUS!" "This belong to Brooke Astor."

12. When will Scully just listen to Mulder the first time instead of being all lame and patronizing, especially when he's always fucking right.

13. My thought train would make a great blog post, convention and reader interest be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment! You know you want to.